5 Ways to Make Bridesmaid Dress Shopping Less Stressful
You’ve found your dress and the next step is getting your favorite ladies together to find their dresses! You’ll want to make this day fun and as stress-free as possible! Here are our top 5 ways to make the bridesmaid dress experience less stressful:
- The easiest tip I can give to our brides is not to stress too much about the color and style. Mismatched dresses are so trendy right now and allow bridesmaids to wear colors and styles that flatter them and their skin tone. Everyone gets a dress they could possibly wear another time instead of a dress they get told they will want to wear another time 😉 The easiest way to not be overwhelmed by too many choices by going this route is to choose a color family or even a specific designer so your bridesmaids can choose from there.
- Do some research online first. Everyone has a website and many allow you to see different styles, colors, and names/numbers of the dresses. If you’re allowing yourself to do this ahead of time, you can have some ideas for bridesmaids when walking in the door!
- Consider the season and time of day when thinking about their dresses. Basic black dresses are always a classic, but a black dress during a summer beach wedding taking place at noon could look a little forced (and be super warm!).
- If you’re worried about budget when thinking about your bridesmaids, consider short dresses. This can possibly save them some money on hemming! Also be sure to talk to everyone prior to the appointment to dress shop to make sure there aren’t any awkward conversations taking place.
- Think about your wedding dress. You want your dress and your bridesmaids dresses to look good together. If your dress is very elegant, a boho chic style bridesmaid dress probably won’t match the look you’re going for.
We hope these tips make bridesmaid dress shopping a little easier! Hit up bridesmaid dress shopping early! If you’re going out 7-9 months before the big day, you’ll have lots of time and they can also possibly get to experience a sale or trunk show before the big day and save some money!
You may also like : Where to find cheap bridesmaid dresses