Toledo Wedding Coordinators
If you choose April and the team at Your Perfect Day for your wedding needs, you’ll be in amazing hands! In addition to planning and coordination, they offer chair covers and decor. It’s so convenient for a bride to have a vision and have one person coordinate, design, and execute that idea! If you’re looking for a wedding coordinator and planner in Toledo, look no further than April and Your Perfect Day!
- Name: April Gladieux
- Yeas in business?: We started in 2008 and have been growing ever since
- Title/Company: Owner/Lead Designer of Your Perfect Day
- What services do you offer? What is your most popular, if applicable?: We offer a large variety of products and services. We started off as a wedding planning and coordinating company in 2008. In 2009, we added chair covers to the business. Then we started a full decoration service that offers ceiling decor, backdrops, linens and specialty tables. In 2014, we hired a full-time florist that can create all floral arrangements. Clients can pick and chose the products/services that best fit their needs/budget.
- Why should a bride/groom hire a coordinator?: Here are top 5 reasons why you should hire Your Perfect Day as your wedding coordinator:
- 5. Budgeting: One of the most difficult obstacles of planning a wedding is setting a budget and sticking to it. We are extremely familiar with expected wedding expenses, fair costs, and value. We will help you and your fiancé weigh different options according to your budget and personal priorities. We also offer you cost effective options in vendors, décor, cake, etc. to help you achieve your desired wedding look without raising your budget! Brides that do not hire a wedding coordinator tend to exceed their budget.
- 4. Saves Time: On average, a couple spends 200 + hours planning their wedding! With all the connections we have in the wedding industry, we know what vendors to work with. We will save you time & energy by taking a huge workload off your plate.
- 3. Achieving Your Vision: We are here to bring your vision to reality and to ensure all desires are met. We have been involved in countless weddings and can help you achieve and define your desired look, style, theme, and mood you want to convey for your wedding. We bring experience, creativity, advice, and expertise to the table to ensure that what you envision for your wedding is brought to reality.
- 2. Saves Relationships/Mediator: Although weddings are an unforgettable experience, they are also extremely stressful. This stress often results in arguments for couples as well as tension with loved ones and close friends that are sharing their opinions. We can help relieve stress by acting as a neutral party and taking on duties/responsibilities, so that everyone is free to enjoy the festivities on your big day.
- 1. “Day of” Responsibilities: The day of your wedding, we will take charge of every detail. If anything goes wrong, we will be there to fix it behind the scenes. Any unforeseen circumstances won’t take away from your wedding, and it won’t take your family and friends away from enjoying the party. We will offer you that peace of mind so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.
- Can you help a bride/groom choose other wedding vendors?: We have a packet that we give to each of our couples that lists our top vendors in each category. We go through this list with you to pick out which vendors works best with your budget, vision and venue. This is a free list we give to each of our clients!
- Current trends you are seeing?: We can’t WAIT for the flower wall to come to Toledo. This piece will make a HUGE statement at your ceremony or reception!
- Do you travel? Yes, we travel all over the world for weddings! And we know how to easily connect with other vendors in other states!
- Do you coordinate destination weddings?: Of course! We have planned many destination weddings for a vast range of clients, some as small as 35 to one as large at 200!
- When should a bride/groom book you?: We recommend you book a coordinator at least 14 months in advance. Our most popular months fill up quickly so the sooner you contact us, the better chance you have for your date being available.
- Anything that I am missing that you would like to add? : We do list all of our pricing on our website and our social media is updated daily (Facebook & Instagram)
Thank you, April, for this great information (and we totally agree about a flower wall!). Be sure to check out these lovely ladies for your wedding needs! You’ll be in great hands! Here is Your Perfect Day’s website for more information. You can also give them a call at (419) 283-8200. Be sure to check them out ASAP after getting engaged!