This week we wanted to highlight one of our favorite people and wedding professionals in the area….Michael Baginski of Decorative Sound! We can’t sing higher praises for a DJ and they are truly the definition of professionals. A DJ is such a CRITICAL part of your day, especially from our perspective! We as photographers help run the show pre-reception, but once that reception hits, the timeline and the chain of events is out of our hands. Without a great DJ, your party can go from planned and fun to stressful and chaotic. You want a DJ that can get the dance floor packed and read a crowd…all while staying on schedule! If you’re looking for an amazing Toledo area DJ for your wedding, look no further! Here is our interview:
- Name: Michael Baginski
- Years in business: 18 years
- Title/company: Owner/Decorative Sound
- What do you wear to a wedding?: Formal Attire : Suit & Tie : We always match the colors of the wedding party with our pocket squares & ties
- Do you take requests?: Yes : As long as they are not on our couple’s “DO NOT Playlist ” & the request is a good one
- Can a bride/groom hire you to be a part of the ceremony?: Yes
- Most popular/favorite song to get a group on the dance floor?:
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston
- Boogie Shoes by KC & The Sunshine Band
- Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars
- PYT by Michael Jackson
- Shout by The Isley Brothers
- Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- Do you have a minimum number of hours?: ALWAYS NO TIME LIMIT :::: Our couples have us as long as their reception goes!
- How soon should a couple book you?: Always ASAP! Contact us right after locking in your reception location.
Ready to book the team at Decorative Sound for your wedding DJ? Be sure to get in touch with them here or call 419-867-6733.