Engaged and thinking about a wedding venue in Downtown Toledo? You’ll definitely want to check out the modern space City View at the Docks has to offer!
Why do I love City View?
The MUCH NEEDED Toledo city views in a modern and updated space is my favorite thing about this venue! The two separate suites for getting ready are a huge perk, as well as the in-house catering, bar, and linens, chairs, and tables provided.
City View is perfect for couples that:
- Love the downtown Toledo vibe and want to incorporate it into their day
- Love a modern, open, and updated wedding space
- Want to get ready, have their ceremony, and then have their reception in one space
- Want less decisions – City View provides a plated sit down dinner, stocked bar, and tables, chairs, and linens.
- Want to get married right by the views of the city.
- Want a coordinator (City View provides Forevermore Weddings coordination to all couples!)
- Want a space all their own (City View does one wedding per day)
- Like a badass color changing bar – it’s so fun!
How many guests can City View hold?
The maximum capacity at City View Event Center is 250 guests.
What does the ceremony space at City View Event Center look like?
What does the cocktail hour space at City View Event Center look like?
What does the reception space at City View Event Center look like?
Where can I get ready for my wedding at City View?
There is a suite, located above the reception space, that is bright and modern and even has lighted makeup mirrors!
There is also an upstairs space that includes a themed groom room – complete with a pool table, beer fridge, tv, and lounge space.
There are so many amazing places to take photos around City View! You can take a water taxi across the street to Promenade Park, take photos in front of the bridge, or stay close to International Park and get lots of good photos by the water. I HIGHLY recommend sunset or sparkler photos near the city skyline, too!
Thinking about a wedding at City View Event Center? You’ll love it!
Be sure to get in touch with them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org