Skip to content
Unique ceremony suggestions for a summer wedding:
- I love customized bottles of water or sunglasses for guests to wear.
- Wedding programs that double as fans.
- Have guests toss biodegradable confetti, rose petals, or wave ribbon wands as you kiss.
- Bring the indoors out – have chandeliers, feature walls, and couches for guests to lounge on.
- Greenery galore and trees wrapped in floral designs make for a stunning outdoor focal point
Unique reception suggestions for a summer wedding:
- Corn hole and yard games are ALWAYS a hit
- Fun food stations – popcorn stations, cotton candy, food trucks, a s’mores bar. Bring the festivals to your guests.
- Think summer fun like sparklers and fireworks. These create an epic end of the night experience and are a great wedding photographer photo op.
- Speaking of late-night ideas – bonfires and seating for guests outside create a new social space for your guests to hang out if they need a break from dancing.