Everything you need to know about this beautiful country club in Bowling Green, Ohio. Stone Ridge is a true gem!
Why you should consider Stone Ridge for your wedding:
- Stunning outdoor wedding ceremony location close to the reception space
- Only one wedding per day
- Wall and ceiling decor, Chiavari chairs, and tables are all included.
- It’s very affordable!
- AMAZING views when we sneak away for sunset photos!
How many guests can a Stone Ridge wedding accommodate?
Stone Ridge can accommodate up to 250 guests.
What is included in a Stone Ridge wedding?
- In house catering
- In house bar
- All set up for your event
- Tables and Chiavari chairs
- Backdrop and ceiling lighting and draping
- 2 different arches to choose from for your ceremony
How early can I arrive to get ready before my Stone Ridge ceremony?
You can arrive five hours before your ceremony begins to get ready for your wedding.
What does a ceremony look like at Stone Ridge?
Outdoor ceremonies take place right outside the reception space. There is a beautiful view of the golf course while you say your vows.
What does a reception look like at Stone Ridge?
Receptions at Stone Ridge are beautiful! There are easily accessible bathrooms, a bar space that is perfect for a photo booth, and the draping and lighting provided by the venue adds the perfect touch to your decor.