You’ve made it all the way to the day before the big day! Don’t lose steam at the very end! Learn exactly what to do the day before your wedding and be prepared for everything:
- Pack a bag or clutch with personal items the day before such as a small perfume or deodorant, your ID, and your hotel key!
- Drink plenty of water the day before and the day of the wedding. Alternate drink drinks and water for the morning of.
- Put your phone on vibrate or silent and/or designate someone else to field any calls.
- Set an alarm or have the hotel call you for a wake-up if you stay the night before – you don’t want to oversleep!
- Pack your hotel/honeymoon suitcase and have it all ready to go. Throw it in the trunk of your car you’re leaving in if you’re leaving the night of or the morning after!
- Wash your hair the night before. Most salons will not wash your hair.
- Pamper yourself – shave legs, put on your favorite lotion, order room service, get a massage, etc. You want to feel great and special!
- RINGS AND MARRIAGE LICENSE.