The moments leading up to walking down the aisle are some of the most stressful and can be chaotic at times. I want to guide you through how to make it through the last 60 minutes before your wedding so you show up to your day happy and excited, not stressed and worried!
- Make sure if coming from a salon to be at your getting ready location 60 mins prior to the ceremony. It’s way less stressful to be early and sit there than it is to be rushing.
- When you get to the getting ready location, EAT. Even if you’re nervous, don’t feel hungry, EAT.
- Use the restroom. Right before you hop in your dress, go to the bathroom.
- Have your mom (whoever you want in your getting into your dress photos) dressed BEFORE they help you into it. That way, they look their very best for your photos.
- Hop in your dress about 30 mins before the ceremony begins. An hour is way too early to get into your dress unless you have other photos planned before your ceremony. Once you are in your dress, you get anxious and are ready to go, so there is no reason to get in it any earlier.
- Take some photos to make the time pass faster! Want to do a first look with your dad or parents? Do some more candid photos with your mom! Reveal photo with your bridesmaids? Let’s do it!
- If your bouquet is in water, make sure to have someone dry it for you about 10 minutes before you get ready to say, “I Do”. That way yours and your bridesmaids are ready to go and won’t leave water stains on anyone’s dresses.
- Have the important items you need such as vows, rings, and any of the items such as old, new, borrowed, and blue that you’re using.
Then it’s showtime! Don’t worry! As always, I will help however I can! Whether it’s getting you into your dress (That’s me up above!), helping dry a bouquet or two, or giving you the biggest hug ever before getting into my place over by the aisle, I am there for you 100%!