What to Do the Day Before Your Wedding
You’ve made it all the way to the day before the big day! Don’t lose steam at the very end! Learn exactly what to do the day before your wedding and be prepared for everything.
- Pack a bag or clutch with personal items the day before. Lip gloss, a few tissues, a small perfume or deodorant, your ID, mints, etc. Do not forget a hotel room key when you pack up!
- Drink plenty of water the day before and the day of the wedding. When drinking the morning of, alternate water and mimosas or champagne to make sure you’re feeling your best come ceremony time.
- Out your phone on vibrate or silent (unless it’s your alarm and in that case, set it up the day of the wedding)
- Set an alarm or have the hotel call you for a wake-up call if your day is getting started early – you don’t want to oversleep!
- Pack your hotel / honeymoon suitcase and have it in the trunk of the car you’ll be in and have it all ready to go. Depending on if you’re going to a hotel that night, flying away early, etc…..have whatever you need ready to go in the appropriate place!
- Wash your hair the night before. Most salons will not wash your hair when doing an updo.
- Pamper yourself – shave legs, put on your favorite lotion, order room service, get a massage, etc. You want to feel great and special that night! Make it all about you!
Your wedding day is very special – treat the night before as a special moment in history too! It’s your last night before you’re married. You should feel pampered, organized, and hopefully be able to get a great night of sleep! With these tips, you’ll be feeling confident and ready for the next day!