Skip to content
Unique suggestions for a fall wedding:
- Carmel apple favors are some of the COOLEST things I have ever seen. I saw a couple have a station with several varieties of caramel apples in cellophane bags, ready to take home. It blew my mind!
- Pie bars are super cute and relevant. Apple and pumpkin pies, whatever else comes to mind that screams fall! You could provide them all or do a pie potluck!
- Keeping with the bar theme, an apple cider bar with spiked and non-alcoholic cider options is an awesome option. Have cute toppings like whipped cream and sprinkles, caramel, or nutmeg and cinnamon.
- S’mores bars totally work in the fall – get some blankets and a fire pit and get to it
- A leaf aisle runner and blankets to cozy up with for the ceremony are cute ways to have an outdoor ceremony come to life
- You can embrace the natural colors and incorporate them into your wedding day color scheme
- You can have bouquets with dried florals and gold spray painted options
- Embrace patterns and plaid! Can you do plaid/unique ties, plaid socks, or plaid blanket scarves for your bridesmaids?
Looking for a wedding photographer?