Everything you need to know aboout this beautiful country club in Bowling Green, Ohio. Stone Ridge is a true gem!
WHy you should consider stone ridge for your wedding:
- Stunning outdoor wedding ceremony location close to the reception space
- Only one wedding per day
- Wall and ceiling decor, Chiavari chairs, and tables are all included.
- It’s very affordable!
- AMAZING views when we sneak away for sunset photos!
How many guests can a stone ridge wedding accommodate?
Stone Ridge can accommodate up to 250 guests.
What is included in a stone ridge wedding?
- In house catering
- In house bar
- All setup for your event
- Tables and Chiavari chairs
- Backdrop and ceiling lighting and draping
- 2 different arches to choose from for your ceremony
How early can i arrive to get ready before my stone ridge ceremony?
You can arrive five hours before your ceremony begins to get ready for your wedding.
What does a ceremony look like at stone ridge?
Outdoor ceremonies take place right outside the reception space. There is a beautiful view of the golf course while you say your vows.
what does a reception look like at stone ridge?
Receptions at Stone Ridge are beautiful! There are easily accessible bathrooms, a bar space that is perfect for a photo booth, and the draping and lighting provided by the venue adds the perfect touch to your decor.
IS PARKING FREE AT STONE RIDGE?
Parking is free and there is plenty right in front of the building! Stone Ridge also offers a shuttle service, for a fee, for your guests who are staying at a nearby hotel.